BCCA – Integrating Newcomers is the only Canada-wide, construction-focused, pre-arrival service that offers one-on-one career coaching for immigrating Canadian Permanent Residents. We serve clients heading to any city, province, or territory.
While you are still in your home country, we will support you to prepare for job hunting and career success. We serve a variety of professionals including tradespeople, engineers (mostly civil and mechanical, depending on your experience), architects, technicians, technologists, and business support specialists ( project managers, estimators for example). If you have established experience in construction from your home country, we can help.
Are you eligible?
To access our free employment, job hunting, licensing, and settlement referral services, you must:
- Currently live outside of Canada
- Be able to provide one of the following documents:
- IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter
- A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Residence visa issuance
- IRCC request that an applicant for Permanent Residence complete medicals, etc.
- CUAET Temporary Resident visa
- Foreign nationals currently outside of Canada who have been granted a temporary resident visa under the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET) and their dependents, or Ukrainian nationals who have been granted a temporary resident permit are eligible for our services.
Once you submit your application, we will contact you to confirm eligibility and gather final documents. Then we will assign you a career coach to support you one-on-one in preparing for your new life in Canada. Advice, referrals, and coaching will be delivered online at your pace and in your home country.
*Indicates a required field.